Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Sentence

Some days all it takes is one sentence to put a spring in my step. Today's sentence came to me from Riviera Magazine, January/February 2011:
"WHETHER RETRO, PLUNGE OR CUT-OUT, THE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT WILL BE A WARDROBE STAPLE THIS SEASON"- Paola Incisa, President of the Solana Beach-Based Despi Swimwear
Yippee!!! This is fantastic news for a one-piece swimsuit lover like myself. And here are the ones I'm loving so far:

By Despi

By Urban Outfitters

By Victoria's Secret

What about you? Are you a die-hard two-piecer or is some version of the one-piece calling your name?

1 comment:

torrie said...

I'm a 2-piecer... for as long as my body permits anyways (not that it exactly "permits" at the moment:)... but I still have a few months to prepare, right??