Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why, Lulu, Why?

Lately I've gotten into yoga, emphasis on lately, and I was doing just fine thank you in my Old Navy yoga pants. Fine, that is, until a very generous and well-meaning party gifted me some lululemon yoga pants. And now I'm royally screwed. Because the material, the fit, and the feel of my lulu's are all so superior to whatever the heck shmut I was wearing before that now I'm ruined and can never go back. Except that I have to go back because the price of my lulu's was ridonk.
So I say why? Why, lulu, why? Guess I'll be living for the days when my lulu's are clean.

P.S. Turns out I'm a Wunder Under Crop girl. In case, you know, you were wondering.

3 comments:

torrie said...

This is why I cannot bring myself to try them on. :)

180360 said...

Even though I've practiced yoga for over 8 years, I have never even tried on a pair of Lululemons.

heidi said...

I have their sports bra & it is the bra of my dreams.
yes, lusting for more is inevitable, but there is peace knowing its out there, right? p.s. lets play! xoxo