Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The "Black Box" Theory

Remember Seinfeld's famous query, "What's the deal with a plane's 'black box?' If the black box is the only thing that survives a crash, why not build the whole plane out of black box?" Another less critical but still pressing question might be, "What's the deal with a plane's black box being bright orange?" Answer: To heighten visibility in a wreckage, but then we're still dealing with a misnomer. And I've lost my train of thought. Oh yeah, I've just alighted upon what I think is a pretty good idea. That being to apply Seinfeld's "black box" logic to my skincare regimen. So you know how the skin around your eyes is the most delicate and prone to aging on your entire face? Well, that must mean products intended for the eye area must contain the most potent anti-aging ingredients known to woman. Soooo, why not slather eye cream all over your entire face??? For obvious reasons, I'm sticking to my Bullseye pledge on this one. But it's worth a try, don't you think? Even if there probably is tons of advice out there against doing this very thing. I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

jones said...

thanks so much for your sweet congratulations. we are pretty much in thrilled disbelief!

Shahzad Saeed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg said...

I don't think this is really a Seinfeld routine, though they do mention it in an SNL skit about stand-ups: http://snltranscripts.jt.org/91/91rstandup.phtml