Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Toob Crazy

These Toobs from Safari Ltd. are my new kids' toy obsession. Both S 'n' B gravitate toward small figurines, for some reason. I hear this about my friends' kids too, come to think of it. Easy enough for Snook, but poor Bubs has been playing with mini-princesses long enough. Last week, I finally found something called the Dino Toob, and now I'm out to collect all of them. There are pirates, zoo animals, steam trains, cars . . . all non-toxic, all super fun, all under $10. Even the caps are fun with their rotating globes. Great gift idea too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that's so funny. we have the sea toob and all I keep finding are little fish and things everywhere....I can't tell you how many times I've put those things back in the "toob" I think I'm done with the "toob!"

Heidi said...

Oh no, Marcy! And here I was just getting started on them. But I do know what you mean about little things ending up everywhere. :(

Tina M said...

Oh my gosh, I am constantly fishing Abby's little toys and treasures and such out of James' mouth! Why, why, why all the little stuff?! It's nuts. Maybe in a few months he'll be ready for toobs...