Monday, April 6, 2009

Bare Necessities

When the inimitable Emily tells you that nude sandals are a must-have for the warm-weather months, you get thee to the nearest store and you buy thee some. Which is exactly what I did.
Pretty slammin', don't you think? And dressy enough for work. I found them at this store, where for my shopping trouble (okay, I may have picked up a few other odds and ends to go with the shoes, but they were having such a miraculous sale, and the kids were actually letting me shop) the lovely shopgirl threw in a cute Mondani cross-body bag. On the house. Plus balloons for the kids. So everybody wins!

P.S. In addition to clothing, this store's owner has impeccable taste in selecting quotations to paint on her walls. Remember this one: "I like my money right where I can see it . . . hanging in my closet." Carrie Bradshaw

No comments: