Monday, April 13, 2009

Fly on the Wall

I was just lamenting to my mom the other day that I wish I could be a fly on the wall at Snook's preschool. I mean, by now I know what her daily routine is, who her teachers and friends are, and that she's happy there and generally has a grand old time. But still. How she spends each and every minute, what she says, what she does - it's all a complete mystery to me. Well, last week I got a little glimpse. It was her good buddy's birthday, so her good buddy's mom took lots of pictures of the celebration, and was kind enough to forward them to me. Because I'm at work while Snook is at school, this is the closest I'll ever get to being there during the day. But if these pictures are any indication, if I were stuck to the wall all day long doing my fly thing, I would like what I saw!

Sitting patiently, getting a kiss, using a napkin. Of course, it didn't hurt that on this particular day, cupcakes were involved.

No comments: