Sunday, July 3, 2011

Juicy Read

Whew! I'm almost halfway through Jonathan Franzen's Freedom, but I can already safely say that if you are looking for a juicy, sink-your-teeth-into kind of summer read you need look no further. I've stayed up past midnight three nights in a row hooked, hooked I tell you, to this story. Not uplifting by any means, but real and raw. What are you reading pray tell??? Because the only salvation for my disappointment when I finish Freedom will be to know something equally satisfying is waiting in the wings.

1 comment:

torrie said...

I've been wanting to read this, but I haven't read the first one! (this is a sequel, right??)

I have both on my wishlist! Just read the Maybelline Story & Modoc. Enjoyed both!

Just left you a comment on your guest post, and love your new blog! (I haven't been getting your feed... I'll update my reader!)