Saturday, December 20, 2008

Score!

My firm held their annual holiday party yesterday afternoon. Of course, we kicked things off with one of those gift exchanges where everyone brings a gift, and then one by one everyone selects a gift that can then be stolen two or three times before the gift is declared "dead," and you end up with whatever gift is in your lap. Kind of the musical chairs version of gift-giving. I haven't normally fared well with these things. An itty bitty book light comes to mind. But yesterday, I got lucky.


Check out this pretty little set I got to take home. Mine is dark heather grey, with some silver bling stitching up the sides of the cami. And after trying it on, I can attest it is soooo comfortable. "Super soft" does not do justice to the material. More like "second skin," or "barely there." Plus, the picture doesn't show the cute packaging the shorts come in. A little, satiny, mesh bag adorned with a scarlet ribbon and a tag that reads "a matching knit short: the perfect present." I couldn't agree more--for yourself or a girly girl on your list. One bit of advice--go a size smaller than you normally would. The pieces are a little roomy.

No comments: