Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Tote for Your Tot


Snook needed a backpack for preschool. My mother-in-law happily obliged with one of the cutest backpacks I've ever seen--a whimsical, Stephen Joseph personalized children’s backpack. They come in every theme imaginable, have a durable magnetic closure, and can be personalized, customized, and sanitarized. I made that last one up, but I really love it. I'm constantly amazed at how much stuff (lovies, blankies, back-up clothing) I can stuff in there.


Here the big preschooler is stepping out with it on her first day. So if your tot needs a tote for school, or a weekend at Grandma's (I'm jealous!), or what have you, one of these could easily and economically fit the bill. And the pajamas, and a good book, and a blanket, and a . . .

No comments: