Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shoes For My Boy

Snook and Bubs are only 22 1/2 months apart. That's why it never ceases to amaze me how many new baby products came out in the relatively short time between their births. I'm only slightly exaggerating when I say close to half of the baby gear I used with Snook was rendered hopelessly obsolete by the time Bubs came along.


But the new product I'm most excited about these days is this Tredz line of toddler shoes that Robeez recently introduced. Aren't they cute? I was already in love with Robeez' soft-soled shoes for babies. And Snook did her fair share of walking around in those. But this new brand of shoes has a rubber sole, rather than soft leather, so they're even better for active, walking, outdoorsy-type toddlers. And they're supposedly just as flexible and pliable as the baby version. Can anyone vouch?

While Bubs is not walking quite yet, he is fast approaching his first birthday, and he's already taken up to five tentative steps in a row. As soon as he's officially up and walking, I'll be swinging by one of my favorite (and few remaining, boo hoo) baby stores here in town to pick up a pair of these shoes for my boy.

And while I'm on the subject of shoes, stay tuned . . .

No comments: