Saturday, June 13, 2009

Colorful Coke

Much as I try to limit our McDonald's trips to the occasional drive-through breakfasts and the even more occasional rainy-day playdates, some Friday nights nothing says dinner like the Golden Arches. Like last night for instance, when I tried to ease my guilt with supplemental bowls of cantaloupe all around. My guilt was also eased by the fact that tucked in with our value meals were the neatest little freebies I've seen in a while-- Coca-Cola glasses. Real glass. 16 ounces. In the prettiest shades of light brown and green. I can't remember the last time I drank a Coke (high school?). But there's something eye-catching about that classic, cursive logo, and I've always liked colored glass. Plus if we collect two more colors, we'll have the whole set! What to do? What to do?

No comments: