Friday, January 9, 2009

And So it Begins

I've heard from lots of parents that once your kid starts school, you can plan to be at a little kid's birthday party about every other weekend. I thought about this last Wednesday when I learned that Snook has become close buddies with another little girl in her preschool class. They hold hands, and when the other little girl's mommy comes to pick her up, they hug each other good bye. Awwww. Snook's teacher says you'll see this sort of thing start to develop right around springtime. So we're right on track. And sure enough, look what showed up in our mailbox yesterday.


Hmmm, I wonder what Snook and the birthday girl could possibly have in common. Oh well, I happen to LOVE cheese pizza and birthday cake. Hopefully, assuming the parents are cool, I can wash all that down with a cold one.

1 comment:

jora said...

We have a party tomorrow too.

You are silly! I thought I added you to my links right after you started your blog, but Miss AliceQ pointed out it wasn't there. My mistake! I wasn't making you "earn it." Geez!!