Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't Forget the Toner

So the Bullseye Beauty regimen is still working well for me over a month in. Better than this or this ever did, let me tell you. No obvious new wrinkles or disfiguring blemishes to report. But just in case I sparked legions of followers (as if), I wanted to clarify that there's one more product that must be added to the mix in order to achieve optimum, complexion-enhancing results.

And that is Neutrogena's Alcohol-Free Toner. This stuff is so great (and so inexpensive), I would definitely recommend purchasing it in bulk. Your significant other can use it too, if you're feeling generous. It works on all skin types, never stings or overdries, and gives your skin that clean, polished, refreshed feeling that washing, seruming and moisturizing alone cannot quite seem to deliver. Now if I could only account for all of the money I've been saving on skincare products lately, then I would really feel squeaky clean. Oh well. You're not interesting if you're not a little dirty.

No comments: